“When you think of Timbertop you think of: class, sophistication, comfortable living and community.“
At the frontier of Officer’s premier estate is an exquisitely designed freestanding home that overlooks the cafe, wetlands and oozes jaw-dropping charisma.
Close to primary schools, public transport and shops the location in the family-friendly estate is highly sought-after.
* The master bedroom and en-suite overlooking parkland;
* Remaining bedrooms with built-in robes;
* Open plan living/dining room that is exposed to a glowing northern sun;
* Large kitchen complete with expansive 40mm stone bench tops, 900ml stainless steel appliances and plenty of storage;
* Seperate formal living room located at the front end of the home;
* A private courtyard seperate to your main outdoor entertaining space.
The features don’t stop there:
* A large north-facing courtyard;
* Additional powder room;
* Split system heating and cooling in all the bedrooms and major rooms;
* Study nook;
* High ceilings;
* Double car garage with internal access;
* Landscaped front yard;
* Private rear access perfect for washing the car outside of the property.
|Address||3 Timbertop Boulevard|
|Open for inspection||By appointment|
|Price||$590,000 - $640,000|
|Contact agent||Gavin Staindl, 0424 227 134 and Rachael Dalton, 0451 117 577|
|Agency||RAY WHITE, PAKENHAM|