First National Real Estate Neilson Partners was recognised for outstanding achievement at the General Excellence and Marketing Awards, held at Melbourne’s Grand Hyatt on Saturday 2 March.
The awards recognised the best of First National’s Victoria and Tasmania agents throughout 2018, with the top 10 individuals and offices now vying for a national GEM Award, which includes an expenses paid trip to the National Association of Realtors conference in San Francisco this November for top 10 national award winners.
First National Neilson Partners principal Todd McKenna said the results show how successfully his staff leveraged the network’s customer acquisition strategy to overcome market conditions in 2018, and still deliver outstanding results for clients.
“Nothing beats hard work and a solid commitment to delivering for customers. That is exactly what our staff did in 2018.“ Todd said.
At the presentation, First National Neilson Partners received the following awards:
· Sales Office of the Year – Top Ten
· Property Management Department of the Year – Top Ten
· Commercial- Highest Property Management Gross Revenue
· Commercial- Property Management Department of the Year
· Highest Number of Exclusive Listings- Lifestyle
· Highest Number of Settled Sales- Lifestyle
· Highest Gross Sales Commission- Lifestyle
Key staff members were also recognised for their individual performances:
· Laurie Raymond received the Commercial Property Manager of the Year Award
· Samantha Johnson received Salesperson of the Year – Top Ten (placing third)
The following agents received the Silver Award, based on Residential Commission and Revenue:
· Greg Phillips
· Sachin Arora
· Tracy de Riter
· Ashlee Simpson
· Jessica Baharis
· Jessica Honeybone
· Michelle Bowen
· Rebecca Lawson
· Sharon Carter
The following agents received the Gold Award, based on Residential and Lifestyle Commission:
· Graeme Curtis
· Matt Clark
· Todd McKenna
The following agents received the Platinum Award, based on Residential and Lifestyle Commission:
· Peter Watson
· Michael Patchell
The following agents received the Diamond Award, based on Residential and Lifestyle Commission and Commercial Revenue:
· Laurie Raymond
· Nyall Greene
· Samantha Johnson
Todd McKenna said the First National GEM Awards were an important event as they as they encouraged First National’s agents to aspire to an ongoing process of performance improvement that benefits customers.