Peake Real Estate scooped awards in two categories at the 13th annual Australasian Real Estate Results Awards (ARERAs).
The ARERA’s are Real Estate Results Network’s annual award ceremony to recognise, celebrate and congratulate the achievements of the leading independent agencies across Australia and New Zealand.
Peake won Marketing Campaign of the Year and was announced as the Boutique Agency of the Year.
“The ARERA’s celebrate the results we have enjoyed over the last 12 months,“ said Peake director Kristen Turner.
“Being honoured as winners is a huge accomplishment.“
Peake was finalist in seven categories:
– Manager of the Year: Sue Grigg
– Client Services Manager of the Year: Hannah Adams
– Support Star of the Year: Karen Worthington
– Property Manager of the Year: Cindy Huntington
– Marketing Campaign of the Year: Kristen Turner
– Property Management Team of the Year
– Boutique Agency of the Year
“This is so meaningful to us this year as it marks 10 years since we said goodbye to Chris Peake . She would have been so proud to see us accepting the Boutique Agency of The Year award,“ Ms Turner said.
“ A marketing award isn’t an individual award, it’s the result of a team effort, so this one goes to the geniuses in our business that bring our sellers properties and our brand to life.”