Situated on a quiet Crescent in a well-established family friendly neighbourhood of Cranbourne is this great home that has been owned by the same family for almost 40 years now. Being close to schools, parks, shops, and only a short walk to the local train station, making it the ideal property for first home buyers and investors in particular.
Listed below are just some of the features this great property has to offer:
– Quality built three-bedroom brick-veneer family home.
– Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe.
– Walk-through ensuite/main bathroom.
– Family room, separate dining and rumpus room.
– Block of about 709 square metres offering a great size backyard and great potential for possible dual occupancy/subdivide, subject to approvals.
– Large workshop with concrete floor and electricity and remote access carport.
With genuine sellers and situated in such a great central location, homes like this one do not last long.
|Address||26 Thomas Street|
|Open for inspection||By appointment|
|Contact agent||Jason Brown|
|Agency||FINNING FIRST NATIONAL REAL ESTATE, CRANBOURNE, 5996 1200|