Located very close to the town centre of Tooradin and the picturesque foreshore and boat ramp, this property is one of three executive designed townhouses.
– Three large bedrooms, master with retreat large WIR and ensuite;
– Powder room, huge living and dining areas downstairs;
– Gorgeous white vinyl wrap kitchen with stainless steel appliances, incinerator, ducted sweeper;
– Sleeping and bathrooms upstairs;
– Heating and cooling, ducted vacuum on both levels;
– absolutely huge laundry;
– Huge alfresco area, 9m x 5m cool deck with custom blinds throughout; and
– 20 energy efficient solor panels(5kw), 3000-litre water tank, CCTV.
Very low maintenance surroundings, with a double garage plus room for a third vehicle or workshop .
Yet it’s only a short stroll to Tooradin Primary School, a large collection of excellent restaurants and takeaways.
The V/Line bus stop is around the corner. Also nearby is the progressive Tooradin Sports Club, Rutter Park, and Tooradin Primary School.
Tooradin foreshore lifestyle with pier and boat ramp and parklands, with a variety of scenic walking tracks around the inlet.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
For all inquiries, call John Lauretta directly.
|Address||3/3-5 Evans Street|
|Open for inspection||By appointment|
|Contact agent||John Lauretta|
|Agency||FINNING FIRST NATIONAL REAL ESTATE|