Positioned in arguably the finest and most convenient location of Heritage is this big, refreshed home.
With four bedrooms plus a study, the master with a walk-in robe and ensuite.
Walk-in robes to bedrooms two, three and four are both conveneint and rare.
The design of the home is absolutely superb for families of all sizes but a stand-out for teenagers or a growing family, living spaces are all so generous and consist of a formal lounge, family room and separate rumpus, while the open plan entertainer’s kitchen and meals/dining space is of grand proportions.
The features are stunning with stone benchtops, oversize fridge cavity, large pantry, stainless trim appliances and ample storage space.
Outdoor entertaining is private and in theme with the large footprint of the home, the high-span pergola, extensive decking and year-round comfort is to be envied.
Notable highlights of the home include:
• Ducted gas heating;
• New split-system air-conditioner;
• Internally freshly repainted;
• New carpet;
• Zoned spaces with feature doors;
• Stone benchtops to ensuite and bathroom;
• New ceramic vanities;
• Easy to maintain tiles in the high traffic space;
• Double remote garage with rear and internal access;
• Fully landscaped front and rear with established trees and gardens;
• Big backyard for complete enjoyment and/or pool that is so rarely seen today; and
• Side access for boats or trailers.
You have the ease and ability of walking to the school, shopping centre, outdoor gym, bike/walking track and the main town centre/train station with ease.
Positioned in a private pocket with little through traffic ensures peace and comfort from noise and hassle.
Extremely large home with an exceptional use of space for the family seeking a premium heritage lifestyle.
|Address||4 Pioneers Crescent|
|Open for inspection||Inspect by appointment|
|Contact agent||Craig Currie, 0417 135 075|
|Agency||CRAIG CURRIE 0417 135 075|