A potential subdivision (subject to council approval) and a perfect home to start your property portfolio and get into the booming Pearcedale market.
With a bluestone driveway leading up to the front door and an appealing front garden, this three-bedroom family home with verandahs has loads of potential. Situated on approximately 1012 square metres (quarter-acre block) in the heart of thriving Pearcedale. Comprising:
– Three bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-through robes;
– Lounge room with cosy Coonara ducted to the bedrooms;
– Kitchen with dishwasher and a new oven;
– Meals area with split-system opening to large outdoor undercover entertaining area;
– Fully enclosed rear yard for the children to play, grow your own vegies and large enough to extend the existing home; and
– Double garage and double carport large enough for four cars, caravan or boat.
In a prime location only a short walk to the heart of Pearcedale Village Shopping Centre, Pearcedale Day Care and Kindergarten and Pearcedale Primary School, (there is a bus service to Kooweerup Secondary College), a 10-minute drive to Cranbourne and all the services you’ll ever need. Pearcedale is an increasingly popular suburb in the south-east.
|Address||9 Oakden Street|
|Open for inspection||By appointment|
|Price||$625,000 - $660,000|
|Contact agent||Matt Dewan, 0416 638 019|
|Agency||OBRIEN REAL ESTATE, CRANBOURNE, 5995 0500|